Posted in Dear Diary, tagged books, cooking, diary, emma, jane austen, kitchen stories, latte, phillipa Gregory, starbucks, the other boleyn girl on August 13, 2009|
6 Comments »
My Dear Diary, although you are not as famous as the one of Jane Austen, you are still hiding lots of msytery and merit among your pages, aren’t you? 😛
When i was taking a peek through my blog this morning, it occured to me that i didn’t make any sum up for a quite while and said to myself “why not now…although not happened too much”…
- Just two weeks ago i left behind a hilarious 3-week summer vacation, the amazing taste of which i still feel on my soul which had taken a deep rest but put into anguish again due to the 1-week of busy schedule at office! Still, as i always mention here and there, i love to be busy!
- Esential bit of my life, regular visits to Starbucks, is still on its way properly. I was just yesterday at Starbucks and this time i had lemon-flavoured cake with the company of tall-latte. Ah! i just can’t give up on its taste and smell although it means half of my salary is invested in their capital 😛
- Meanwhile, i have maintained to continue my intellectual activities…watching movies (mostly Bollywood) and catching up with my reading wishlist! I have “Kalyug”, “The Last Vampire”, “Luck”, “Kambakt Isqh” at hand yet to see. Any idea on any of them?! By the bye, i started to read “The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory” and “Emma by Jane Austen”. The handsome gentlemen and fabulous ladies of both already won my heart although i am just at the start of both reads. (Let me give you a secret, no one can take the place of Mr. Darcy 😛 )
- These days i am again at trouble in the kitchen. I never say i don’t have the ability to cook but the will! i am just not fond of cooking by any means. Recently, although i spared a lot time for cooking, half of the time was spent on deciding what to cook indeed. So any kind of easy and practical recipe is very welcome here 😀
My dearest Diary, i guess that is all for now. Even if there is to say yet, my still sleepy mood lets me neither to think nor to write…isliye baki baatein baad mein 😀
Read Full Post »
Life is so strange…Sometimes i feel that we just draw a circle and start again again whatever we do or wherever we are…a vicious circle?
This week, we moved into another office again. This was for the third time in the past few years. Packing all the stuff into cartoon boxes and then re-arranging them fitting myself at my new desk, getting used to the new people and the environment…not easy neither simple at all! But under such a recession period, i am so much thankful that i still have a job which i love! 🙂
Luckily, i am all done now. Writing the first post of July at my new desk which i decorated with lots of photos, stickers, colorful pens and pencils, cute notepads and some tiny toys…yea yea i can hear you…it is not a “kinder garten”, it is an office but what to do…there is still a child inside:)
Read Full Post »
I am quite aware and very sorry about that i could not drop even a single line in my blog the whole week due to various reasons…
Firstly, you know i have a busy schedule at work but this week has been/will be extraordinarily busy which made me to feel exhausted and hit the bed at around 8 pm and finish the rest of the day in my dreams:P
Secondly, i am suffering from toothache for a week and i am under a treatment once in a week which also takes from my already limited time (and tortures me as i am extremely scared of dentists :x)
Thirdly, today is the birthday of my dearest husband so i was busy with planning and getting some gifts for him (which is the only good event within the whole day). Oh, let me take this opportunity to wish him once more from my lovely blog area as well 😀
Hello Mr. Choti, i wish you a very happy birthday…long and healty life with all your beloved ones ME coming in the first place of the order:P Hope all your wishes come true…Oh, by the way did you open your gifts? 😛
Read Full Post »
Posted in Dear Diary, tagged bollywood, diary, life on March 5, 2009|
4 Comments »
I haven’t touched upon the life-points lately so let me make a short summary of what is going on at Choti’s end 🙂
Tu meri adhuri pyaas pyaas, tu aa gayi mann ko raas raas, ab to tu aaja paas paas, hai guzarish…
- I have been watching Bollywood since Sunday….One movie on each day and I decided (still and again) I love Bollywood movies much more than Hollywood ones. Of course i don’t differenciate between the movies according to their origin country, i still have fun even if they are American, Chinese, French or other yet no other movie makes me feel best, make me seize dreams than Bollywood…may be it is because of SRK only :p
Rehna tu…hai jaise tu..thoda sa dard tu…thoda sukun…
- As a cliche of my life, office has been busy since sinceee i was born 😆 But i am still happy and thankful to have my job…because i like it the way it is 🙂
Maula maula mere maula…dararein dararein bandhein pe maula…maramat mukdarki kar do maula, mere maula…
- There has been some cuts in the number of friends. Some went abroad living the rest behind to go on their education, some proved me wrong and some I proved wrong leading some losses at both ends. I still believe in the same philosophy that is TIME HEALS EVERY KIND OF WOUND!
Read Full Post »
Posted in Dear Diary, tagged diary, life, update on November 17, 2008|
8 Comments »
I cant tell how busy i have been lately…Time passes so quickly and each time i have to catch up with it…lets see what has happened lately…
1) I have been to hospitals so many times due to this and that minor reasons. I observed one thing. The more i hate hospitals, the more i have to visit them. Thanks to god, my health seems fine (at least for now).
2) As a matter of healthy life, i decided to cook and eat at home, especially the dinners. So after leaving office, i rush to home to cook. Well no need to say how tiring it is…and it is a torture to cook a dish while you are damn hungry!!!
3) Some good developments… i m about to finish the book (at last) i had started a month ago (Masumiyet Müzesi — Museum of Innocense)…Only 40 pages left. I know i should have finished it a bit earlier but couldnt find time 😦
4) At weekend, while i was checking the new movies, i came across the DVD on the shelf, which i have been looking for days (Before the Rains). (The review of which you can find in my previous post). That was a lovely day…as it makes me really happy:)
5) I went out for shopping at weekend as i have to buy the dress for the forthcoming wedding. I checked 1000000 of shops but couldnt find one. I mean there are many dresses but not in the way i want…now i have to check another 100000 of shops…wish me luck…
6) Office is too busy and it seems will be like that till the end of this year…and i believe new year will bring new sources for being happy:)
Thats all for today…Thank you for listening to me.. You are a good friend…hehehe
Read Full Post »
Yesterday when i went to home after office, i came to know that there was a water cut…i couldnt know for a while how to cope with that unwanted truth…Then i decided to cook using the spare water we had kept earlier for such unexpected situations…Somehow using my cooking abilities (ast least i didnt poison anyone with my food yet) i managed to cook. After setting the table and taking a seat at the table, i had my dinner with an extreme appetite as if i had not eaten for days…
After such a pleasure-full and stomach-filling delicious dinner, another bad time knocked at my door, which was “washing the dishes”…No need to say i m one of those women who hate this task from heart (dil se)…I took a deep breath and gathered all my courage while entering the kitchen. While i was trying to open the tap, i realized the water was still cut….
OMG! That was a catastrophe….NO matter what I had to wash the dishes!!! I waited for 1 hour…No water. I waited for 2 hours…Still No water…3 hours, 4 hours…No No…Meanwhile, i read book, watched T.V., set up the rooms, checked mails, took a rest, make tea, etc….It was midnite now…And unfortunately there was no waterrrrrr!!!!!
So i couldnt stand any more and gave it up….I was defeated by a cut-water in this war of being a housewife….Now i m at office trying to be a businesswoman…thnx god it has nothing to do with the water!
Dear diary, thats all for today…Wait for my next adventure impatiently…
Read Full Post »