No need to make an introduction, right? I am sure you already guessed that i am tagged by Sree once again…i should say i love tags because on each tag i know more details about my blogger friends and in the same way i let them know about me more…and i find every tiny miny detail quite interesting as minor reasons in life might cause major results🙂
Here is the rule…i should write 25 facts about me…it can be about my life, my habits, hobbies, fantasies, achievements, aims…etc…etc..and then tag 25 people in return…lets start!
- I hate monday mornings as i am not able to wake up early in the morning and come into my senses properly at least till 10 am. And did you notice tomorrow is Monday?😡
- No matter what i cannot decide about my favourite Bollywood movie, one day it is Veer-Zara, the other day it is Devdas, and some other day it is Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge…but under any condition i cannot vote for the best as each and every SRK movie is already the best!
- I cannot stop myself from spending on books and movies. Although i am quite slow at reading lately due to lack of time, i am still fast at purchasing books😀
- Recently i lost a precious friend and it is one of my biggest regrets in life! (I cannot blame either myself or my friend, but just life)
- I am a coward, i cannot watch any horror movies. If i watch just by chance/coincidence, i am not able to sleep alone/in dark for days😀
- As the time passes, i am becoming more and more homebody, less and less social. My leisure time activities quite decreased in time. Does it mean i am getting older?😆
- I cannot speak proper Hindi and that drives me crazy. I guess I should try harder…The best sentence i can construct in Hindi is “Main achchi hindi bol nahi sakti hoon” (hope it is correct lol)
- My favourite song changes every week, and i can spend the whole week just listening to the very same song consuming it to the end; this week’s song is “hum ne suna hai” from Mere Yaar Ki Shadi Hai.
- i quitted celebrating my birthday and at the same time i started to forget my friend’s birthdays (Accordingly, i am sure Mr. Sree will remind me of his birthday leaving a comment here *angel looks*)
- I love coke. Drinking coke is a habit of mine but unfortunately i am forbidden by my doctor from drinking it as it is unhealty😦
- Lately i have been to various hospitals due to some health issues of mine…for now i am pretty good (shukar hai), as a matter of fact i don’t want to see any doctor ever again (lets see how long will it be possible :p)
- I am looking forward to spring. I want to wear lighter clothes and to feel the sunshine on my face and to smell the fresh daisies…I wonder when i will be able to open my eyes a sunny morning…
- My mom’s birthday is quite near and i am planning to surprise her with a cute gift😀
- Checking my blog status every day, i see many visitors but i wonder why most of the time they just pass by without dropping any comment…come on guys i am sure you have something to say on my posts :p
- The more i think (about anything) the more i get confused :S
- I hate being a pessimistic person but i cannot help thinking in a negative way. How to get rid of it?!
- I love spending time in bookstores, touching the covers of books and feeling the dusty smell of the shelves and hearing the sounds of the characters sheltered among pages.
- I already started to plan my summer vacation. I have a wedding to attend this summer and i am so excited about it as it will be an occasion to recollect my old memories.
- I am an indecisive person. I cannot make up my mind quickly when i am stuck between two things. If you offer me a chocolate and a bowl of icecream, i might think over it for hours and at the end someone else eat the chocolate and icecream melts already; that is why i miss many opportunities in life😆
- I love daisies…the white ones…they look so pure and innocent…
- An indian friend of mine living and working in the same city with me, just got married in india and came back. I haven’t seen my bhabi yet, soon to be met🙂
- This week i realized that i love buying cosmetic stuff but not using them as during the whole week i just put on make up only two days (well i am a natural-born-lazy plus i have a natural beauty😆
- Since i watched the garba dance scene in the movie Pride and Prejudice, i want to learn it but there is no one to teach me😦
- I would love to have a saree but i don’t know how and where to wear it lol
- Number 25 is spared for a confession which is i found it quite difficult to recollect 25 items about myself :p
Well i don’t have 25 people to tag…so anyone interested can take it up…i would love to hear about different lives🙂