i am so happy that i got the chance to see Billu Barber so early as it is almost an impossible dream to obtain hindi movies so easily and early for me (reason is we do not have a bollywood cinema in Turkey plus there is such a low possibility to find a Bollywood movie in a DVD store…yea i can hear you saying unlukcy you:x).
Well i won’t go into the subject matter of the movie considering that you must already have read countless reviews on some other blogs or sites. So to save you from another “repeat-read”, i just want to share my opinions about the movie.
The cast (Shah Rukh Khan, Irfan Khan, Lara Dutta) together with some special apperances such as Deepika, Kareena and Priyanka makes the movie quite strong and already lessens the percentage of being a flop. If you are a regular viewer of my blog, you already know what i think about SRK’s himself and acting, so naturally i loved the movie but not only due to SRK. Irfan Khan is also very talented as per acting. He just lose and melt in his role forgetting real himself. I haven’t seen a Lara Dutta movie before (except a few videos on youtube) but i liked her as well. She looks pure, her facial expressions carry some kind of peace. And of course the guests of the movie were breath-taking being both charming and sexy.
- Topic of the movie was not so creative or interesting but motivating the humanly feelings to come to surface.
- Costumes were really cool, especially the dresses Kareena wears during the Marjani part.
- Songs are catchy. Accelarating the steps and the heartbeats. My favourite from this soundtrack is Mera Love Hit Hit -Highly Recommended.
- During the scenes when SRK appears, i stopped both blinking and breathing😆
- And lastly, during the whole movie i wondered quite a lot what SRK feels when his fans fall off a tree branch and get hurt.
Overall, it is a nice movie, not a flop like Yuvraaj (Sorry Katty and Salman-ji :P). And my rate is 5/5.