1) I have been to hospitals so many times due to this and that minor reasons. I observed one thing. The more i hate hospitals, the more i have to visit them. Thanks to god, my health seems fine (at least for now).
2) As a matter of healthy life, i decided to cook and eat at home, especially the dinners. So after leaving office, i rush to home to cook. Well no need to say how tiring it is…and it is a torture to cook a dish while you are damn hungry!!!
3) Some good developments… i m about to finish the book (at last) i had started a month ago (Masumiyet Müzesi — Museum of Innocense)…Only 40 pages left. I know i should have finished it a bit earlier but couldnt find time 😦
4) At weekend, while i was checking the new movies, i came across the DVD on the shelf, which i have been looking for days (Before the Rains). (The review of which you can find in my previous post). That was a lovely day…as it makes me really happy:)
5) I went out for shopping at weekend as i have to buy the dress for the forthcoming wedding. I checked 1000000 of shops but couldnt find one. I mean there are many dresses but not in the way i want…now i have to check another 100000 of shops…wish me luck…
6) Office is too busy and it seems will be like that till the end of this year…and i believe new year will bring new sources for being happy:)
Thats all for today…Thank you for listening to me.. You are a good friend…hehehe